Please visit the http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc263526.aspx webpage to ensure your web browser meets the minimum requirements.
For more information on what a Microsoft account is, please view the Microsoft video at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/sign-in-what-is-microsoft-account
Creating a Microsoft Account
- Open Internet Explorer and browse to:-
a) https://support.epmondemand.com.au/ (for EPMonDemand customers) or
b) https://support.epmpartners.com.au/ (for On-Premise customers with an EPM Partners application support agreement).A redirection to a Microsoft Authentication website occurs. Click on the Sign up nowlink in the lower right corner.
- Select the option, “Yes, use my e-mail address” and click on the Continue button.
- The following steps will associate your business email account to a Microsoft account.
- Enter the required fields as required and click the Continue button.
- Click on the I Accept button.
- Close down Internet Explorer.
- An email will have been sent to you to verify your identity and to finalize the creation of their Microsoft account.
Follow the instructions on the email received; i.e. click on the Verify email addressbutton.
- You will be taken back to the Microsoft Authentication website. Sign in using your credentials.
- A confirmation message is received to confirm the Microsoft account is now activated.