For customers using Project Server 2013 in SharePoint Permissions Mode, the user registration process does not automatically create a resource for each new user.
This blog details the steps necessary to create resources after a user has successfully logged into your EPMonDEMAND PWA site for the first time.
- Log into the EPMonDEMAND Support Site and navigate to Accounts list. For instructions on how to access this page, please visit our blog titled User Account Management for EPMonDemand.
- Copy the UserIdentity field for the desired user as per screenshot below.
- Log into your PWA site with suitable permissions to create resources, such as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the Resource Center.
- Click on the Resource tab to show the Resources toolbar.
- Click on the New button. The New Resource form is displayed.
- Tick the Associate resource with a user account checkbox. The User logon account textbox will become visible.
- Paste the UserIdentity from step 2 into the User logon account textbox and click on Save.