- Open Internet Explorer and browse to:-
- https://support.epmondemand.com.au/ (for EPMonDemand customers) or
- https://support.epmpartners.com.au/ (for EPM Partners application support agreement)A redirection to a Microsoft Authentication website occurs.
Log in using your Microsoft account credentials. For assistance on how to register to this support site so as to gain access, please see our blog article Requesting Access to the Support Site.
- To update your personnel details. Click on the drop-down arrow beside your name in the top right-hand corner, and click on My Settings.
- Click the Edit Item button. Update the fields as desired and click the Close button to exit the ‘User Information’ page.
- To create and manage support requests or to create or modify email notification alerts for the Support Requests list, click on the Support Requests tile as found on the home page.
- To create an email alert for the Support Requests (aka Issues) list, click on the Listribbon tab at the top of the screen.
- To create a new alert, click on the down arrow beside the Alert Me icon and select Set alert on this list.
- Change the name of the alert as desired, along with the other settings on this page. If the default settings are used, any new issues created and any updates to existing issues will trigger an email notification. Once all changes are made, click on the OKbutton.
- To modify an existing alert, click on the down arrow beside the Alert Me icon and select Manage My Alerts. Once all changes are made, click on the OK button.
- To submit a new support request, click on + new item link on Issues list.
- Enter the Title, Description and Priority fields as appropriate. Documents can be attached to a support request ticket by clicking on the Attach File icon located on the Edit ribbon. Click on Save.
- The issue will now appear on the list. Please note the ticket number assigned to the support request in the ID column. Also, please note the Assigned To field is blank. This field is populated when the support manager assigns the support request to a consultant.
- The default “view” of the list is to view only active requests. To view only open support requests, use the Active Requests view. To view both Open, Closed and On-Hold support requests, use the All Requests view.
These views are activated by clicking on the respective link as found under the + new item link.
- Click on the All Requests link. This view lists all Closed, On-Hold and Open issues, which are grouped together by their Status.
- To view the list of issues with an Open status, click on the Status link beside Open.
- To edit an issue, firstly click on the title of the issue as found in the Issue column.
- The details of the issues are displayed in “read-only” mode. Click on the Edit Item button in the top left-hand corner.
- To close the issue, change the status to Close and (optionally) enter a comment in the Update field.
- The Status, Priority, Update and Next action fields can be updated when in Edit mode.
- Each time an issue is updated and saved (by either the customer or support consultant), a history of a comments as entered in the Update field are displayed in the Previous Updates field. Each comment is tagged with the information of who and when the update was made.
- The Next Action field defines what entity is expected to take the next action to resolve the issue. For example, the consultant may require further information from the customer, and would therefore set the Next Action field to Customer. The Other entity would be when both the customer and consultant are waiting on an external party before any further progress can be made. For example, the consultant may we waiting on receiving feedback from Microsoft after lodging a support request with them.
- After an issue’s status is marked closed, the issue will be group under the Closed status and will not appear in the list of issues when using the Active Requests view.
- Click on the Home link at the top of the page to navigate back to the home page. Click on the Report tile to view your available reports.
- The available reports listed will depend upon whether you are an EPMonDemand customer, a customer with an EPM Partners application support agreement, or both.
Click on the report name to run the report.
Customers with a Support Agreement (with EPM Partners)
- Click on the Home link at the top of the page to navigate back to the home page. Click on the News tile to view your News/Announcements page.
- Click on the Home link at the top of the page to navigate back to the home page. Click on the News tile to view service news and announcements.
- Click on the Home link at the top of the page to navigate back to the home page. Click on the How-To Guides tile to view the EPMonDemand blog site that will host an ever-growing collection of useful How-To guides on typical configurations.
Comments Off on Quick Tour of Using the Support Site